Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two Things

First off, I am loving break.
Yesterday, we went to my cousins, who live in Glendora, a couple miles from school.
It was weird driving there, but not going to school.
Don't get me wrong, I am SO glad it isn't time to go back yet.
But it got me thinking. It's only been a week and a couple days since we all have left, and it already seems like a lifetime.
I wonder what it will be like when we all return.
Will anything change? Or will everything, everyone be the same?
It makes me excited, but also a little nervous.
Second thing, I watched The Holiday the other night.
Yes, it is one of my favorite movies.
But it reminded me that every damn movie has a happy ending. Everyone always falls inlove.
Yeah okay, I'm a little bitter about it. But it's so true. I'm tired of watching movies like that.
I'm tired of waiting. I'm so tired of waiting for it to happen. For that stupid fairy tale we all wanted when we were kids.
Is it even real? Sorry I'm so impatient. But where is mine? When will that magic take place?
I hate looking at every person I meet and wondering if they are it. I don't even know if I want it all. Maybe I just want the idea. Maybe I just want someone there. It's all getting a little old, if you ask me.
I'm just tired of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment