Monday, December 20, 2010

The Dog Days are Over

You know what?
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE.
EVERYTHING.
IS.
GOING.
TO.
BE.
ALRIGHT.

Literally though. I have already had an amazing break. Hah. But really. I start work tomorrow. Then, me and Alysha are throwing our Christmas Costume party this week. Obviously. And Christmas is Saturday. Oh yay, time to open presents. Guess what mine is? Going to Auburn. Yes it is real. It is real. I finally get to go back up there. To my other home. I kind of want to start screaming but I can't right now cause everyone is sleeping. I won't even talk about New Year's Eve. God knows. Literally. Anyways, I have an amazing 3 weeks ahead of me. And then it is 2011. Watch out for that blog. That's going to be a damn good one. I have too much to be thankful for right now. Point of this, is that everything is going to be just fine. Everything.
If you don't feel it, listen to this song. It just makes me want to dance and scream and smile and laugh and enjoy my life.

Happiness hit her like a train on a track
Coming towards her stuck still no turning back
She hid around corners and she hid under beds
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled
With every bubble she sank with her drink
And washed it away down the kitchen sink

The dog days are over
The dog days are done
The horses are coming
So you better run















No comments:

Post a Comment